Edu-Game as a combination form from 2 words, Education and Game, is a game where education materials/concept fuse with the concept of a game. As a game made for player with intention to have fun, Edu-Game is stressing in interactive and fun way and how Education concept/material will be deliver to player. It will be another unique way to deliver learning media to students.
The theme of this competition is:
Learning is FUN
You are eligible to register in this program if:
Valid Student Card (for Student).
Valid College Student Card (for College Students).
Official Letter from institution (for Teacher).
Not coming from any related professional background with competition, otherwise the committe will disqualified the game.
Doesn’t have any experience in participate competition for National and International scale.
Terms and Conditions
1. The contested games are in 2D or 3D.
2. Recommended Software to use : Construct, GDevelop or HTML5.
3. The contested game is designed to run at one of this mobile devices (Android, iOS, and Windows Phone) and Web (Browser).
4. Game should consist of Splashscreen, Main Menu, Audio, and contains of three levels.
5. The game must display SEAMOLEC logo, and could be proved not a part of plagiarism from the internet.
6.The game has never been published and participated in any competition.
7.Any part of racism, religion issue, sexual harrasment or pornography item are strictly prohibited.
8.Each of participant have to design the cover of the game.
9.Game should be uploaded in www.competition.seamolec.org
10.Like SEAMOLEC official facebook fanpage: @SEAMEO SEAMOLEC
11.Follow SEAMOLEC official twitter account : @seamolec
1 November 2016 – 31 January 2017.
Criteria of Assessment
1. Containing educational content (30%).
2. Design of character, stage, environment, and interface (20%).
3. User Experience : ease of use, level, tutorial (10%).
4. Sound : effect, theme-related (15%).
5. Creativity : idea, game model, scenario, originality (25%).