Whiteboard animation is a process where a creative story and storyboard with pictures is drawn on a whiteboard (or something that resembles a whiteboard) by people who record themselves in the process of their artwork. It can be used as one of learning media to deliver learning material in a unique way. Other terms of whiteboard animation are video scribing, and animated doodling. These video animation styles are now seen in many variations, and have taken a turn into many other animation styles.
The theme of this competition is:
Developing ICT culture as a part of 21st century competency in Southeast Asia.
You are eligible to register in this program if:
You are a student of Lower Secondary/ Upper Secondary/ Vocational High School/ College/University lived in Southeast Asia countries (Active Student Cards needed).
You are teachers in Southeast Asia countries (Active Teacher Cards needed).
You are not a professional video maker.
1. Register at : www.competition.seamolec.org. You need to upload your scanned ID and Student Card/Teacher Card here.
2. Videos must be made in mp4 format with 720p resolution, length of duration not more than 5 minutes, narration and text in English. Picture and music ilustration used is not trespass copyright.
3. Video content elements :
a. Brief profile and logo of SEAMOLEC.
b. ICT Literacy in Southeast Asia.
c. SEAMOLEC’s role in improving better education in Southeast Asia.
d. ICT utilise in teaching and learning method.
4. Period of Submission: 1 November 2016 – 31 Januari 2017
1. Upload your video via Youtube using hashtag #seamolec20years
2. Submit your video link in : www.competition.seamolec.org
3. Like fanpage Facebook @SEAMEO SEAMOLEC and follow Twitter @seamolec.
4. Publish di socmed, hashtag, like and follow, tag-mention
5. Period of Assesment : February 2017.
1. A good storyline.
2. Does not contain political elements, sexual, ethnical or tribal harrasment.
3. If the video has been contested or made by professionals, the participants will be disqualified.
6. The videos uploaded will belong to SEAMOLEC.